We all know that shopping for school supplies can be a difficult task. Now imagine prepping for preschool! It’s even more challenging since the needs of children in this stage of life are different than those who are still enrolled in elementary or middle school. As you start to prepare your own child’s supply list, take some time to consider which items would be most beneficial and worth the investment. Here is what we recommend should go on every preschooler’s supply list:
1) Crayons – Safely choosing colors with crayons will keep your little one engaged during class hours.
2) Markers – Coloring outside the lines is encouraged during this stage of life.
3) Coloring Book – These are great for keeping your child entertained on the go.
4) Glue Sticks – These are a great addition to any kids supply list. Glue sticks will allow them the ability to create their own projects while building fine motor skills at the same time!
5) Erasers – These are perfect for helping your child correct any mistakes they may make while coloring.
6) Pencil Box – This is the perfect way to store your child’s supplies.
7) Safety Scissors – Keep your little one safe during art time with a pair of these.
8) Folders – These are a must have on every supply list.
9) Kleenex – These will come in handy on those days when you child may be feeling a little under the weather.
10) Change of Clothes – You never know when a spill or an accident may happen.
11) Wipes – These are great for helping your child clean up any mess they may make.
12) Water Bottle – This is a must have on every supply list. You can never be too hydrated!
13) Snacks – Having these available during snack time will keep your little one energized and ready to learn!
14) Jacket/Sweater/Hat – Just because it’s summer doesn’t mean the weather won’t change unexpectedly. It’s always best to play it safe with an extra layer or two just in case!
15) LUNCH!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂
16). Ruler– To measure things around them so that learning could go further than what has been taught by their teachers
17) Family Photo – Show your little one that you support them and their learning by sending a picture of the two of you to school.
18) Construction Paper – Use this to create construction paper chains and other projects.
19) Ice Pack – This will keep your child’s lunch nice and cool while they enjoy recess!
20) Water Bottle – A reusable water bottle is a great way to save money on disposable plastic bottles. You can find these at most dollar stores or supermarkets, just be sure it hasn’t been used before so that no one gets sick from sharing with others! 🙂 .
21). Hand Sanitizer – Helps clean germs away during snack time. They may get dirty after playing outside all morning long then coming inside for their snacks & drinks 😉 .
22) Extra Shoes – In case there is an accident or spills during recess time. It happens all the time!!
These are just a few of the essentials that should go on your child’s supply list. You can find affordable versions of all these items at your local dollar store or supermarket. If you’re looking for high-quality products, shop the discount bins and clearance sections to score some great deals on popular brands! .