How to turn off wifi calling
What is WiFi calling?
Wi-Fi calling is a service for Android and iOS smartphones. This service provides the owner with the ability to make or receive calls over a Wi-Fi connection.
This service is usually free and quite easy to use without the need for a separate application or the need to enter login credentials.
How To Turn Off Wifi Calling On Android 10
- Tap Settings from the app drawer.
- For Samsung Phones Running Android 10, tap Connections, then tap Wifi Calling.
- Tap Network & internet. For Samsung Phones Running Android 8.1 and below, tap Connections.
- Tap Mobile network.
- Tap Advanced.
- Tap WiFi Calling.
- Slide the toggle switch to turn WiFi Calling off.
How to Turn Off Wifi Calling On Apple iPhone
- On your iPhone, go to Settings
- Calls on Other Devices.
- In the list of devices, turn off Wi-Fi Calling for the device that you want to remove.
These are just general instructions to follow. It would be advised to consult your service provider for further information on Wi-Fi calling details and operation.